- Mission Solution's Excerpted Definition of Done
- The origins of Scrum: including the answer to the question "What is different between ScrumAlliance and scrum.org?"
- the Collaborative hybrid methodology which uses Waterfall and Scrum for different SDLC phases
- a hybrid methodology which is more blended.
- GitHub is required for code repositories. You can learn about Git in general by first logging into Lynda, and then accessing Git essentials training
- Supplemental materials for life cycle phase
- Tools for Lecture Section
- Slides for Class
- Readings: including the Scrum Guide
- Deliverable tempates
- Client Sprint Evaluations
- Peer Assessment Form (also in BlackBoard)
- Self Assessment Form (also in BlackBoard)
- Other class rubics, e.g., good presentation, good documentation...