Computer LiteracyThis is the website devoted to the Camden County Class "Computer Literacy" -- class syllabus
Click here to log your attendance or answer multiple choice questions.
Building your own website
- Setup a site at webs.com (preferred).
- Instructions for setup
- Webs.com login page to edit site
- My site at Webs.com
Excel Exercises and Practice
- Extra Help
- Grade Sheet Exercise*: Illustrates how to create a basic spreadsheet by entering text, numbers, and formulas.
- Checkbook Exercise*: Introduces formatting of cells and columns.
- Mortgage Exercise*: See how functions can be used to create a spreadsheet to perform "what if?" calculations.
- Using ChartWizard*: Demonstrates the ease of creating charts.
- Using Logical IF functions and VLOOKUP
- Pivot tables
- Making charts
- Ice Cream: assignment, zip file
- Steggel Consulting Salaries: pg. E-120, zip file
- Outlander Spices: assignment, zip file
- Houses on Pine Circle: pg. E-156, zip file